Stocking Stuffers for Kids
Here are our picks for stocking stuffers and small gifts for kids that will be enjoyed long after the wrapping paper is cleared. As always, there is more in the shop – give us a call if you are stumped!
- Extended Holiday Hours! Through December 23, we will be open Monday – Saturday, 10am-8pm and Sundays, 10am-6pm. December 24 we are open 9-4 for last minute needs.
- Now through December 25, enjoy four hours of FREE parking on the first floor of the the Parkade at 1300 Commercial Street. Save those quarters for treats and shop without fretting about parking meters.
- Did you know we gift wrap – for FREE? Yes, indeed.
Stay tuned for your next gift guide, coming soon… Read more
Happy December! Welcome to our first gift guide of the season. We’re starting with something near and dear to our hearts. Scandinavian design. When visiting the shop, you’ll immediately realize that we love the clean lines and functionality of designs from Denmark, Finland and other Nordic countries. We’ve listed a few of our favorite ideas for gifts, but as always there is much more to discover at the shop. Read more
- This Friday is Children's Art Walk! We'll be open until 9 featuring the art of Ms. Yetter's class from Parkview Ele… https://t.co/22Ry5k3nTP, Apr 30
- Love super interesting design films? Please help WWU Design Club bring Stefan Sagmeister's The Happy Film to Pickfo… https://t.co/wioougba5H, Apr 26
- It's no surprise that the Ideal owners love a good beer (or several). So we're very happy that Bellingham Beer Week… https://t.co/7r4oebwDyv, Apr 20
- Women Designer Spotlight – Sandy ChilewichMarch 28, 2018 - 5:55 pm
We’ve carried Sandy Chilewich’s floor mats and table mats since the day we opened in May 2008. Her products remain best-sellers for us because of great design, ease of care, and high-quality American manufacturing. A fascination with and love of textiles infused Sandy’s first entrepreneurial venture, as well. She co-founded the hosiery company Hue in […]
- Easter Basket IdeasMarch 25, 2018 - 9:43 pm
Easter is Near! No Foolin’! The Easter Bunny arrives next Sunday morning. Are you ready? We have some great designs for kids that are perfect for those baskets and will be enjoyed long after the jelly beans are gone. We will be closed on Sunday, April 1 to hunt for eggs with our families and […]
- Women Designer Spotlight – Meg Drinkwater + Megan Perry of The GraniteMarch 23, 2018 - 6:49 pm
Our third spotlight for Women’s History Month focuses on Meg Drinkwater and Megan Perry, co-founders of The Granite workshop in Portland, OR. This creative duo joined forces in 2014 and bring together their varied, but complimentary, skills and experiences to form a productive and creative partnership.