There Must Be More Than That! is all about perspective, and wading past the bad to embrace the possibility of good. A New York Times Best Children's Book of 2020
A Kirkus Reviews Best Book of 2020, Picture Books.
• A thoughtful and laugh-out-loud exploration into an uncertain ever after
• Empowers readers to choose their own future
• A powerful antidote to anxiety for kids unsure about current events and what comes next
What does the future hold? This question can be daunting—or delightfully promising!
Readers of all ages will seek solace in this smart and spirited exploration of the good that might be right around the corner. Recommended for ages 5-8.
- Author and Illustrator: Shinsuke Yoshitake
- Publisher: Chronicle Books
- Measurements: L 10.5" W 8"
- Hardcover, 32 pages