Two powerhouses of Finnish design come together in this beautiful stool. Designed by Alvar Aalto for Artek in 1933, the Stool 60 remains a classic of functional design. He spent years developing the technique for bending solid wood used in this stackable, three-legged stool. Topped with a seat upholstered in Maija Isola’s classic Unikko pattern in celebration of Finland’s centennial.
- Stool Design: Alvar Aalto
- Pattern Design: Maija Isola
- Country of Design: Finland
- Materials: Stool – birch, Seat – wool and polyester
- Measurements: H 17.5″ Diameter 15″